Safe management of Air traffic in Approach and En-Route with Surveillance Solutions
AIRMAX, part of ADB SAFEGATE’s tower solutions, is a highly configurable and scalable air situation display, providing all the surveillance, flight plan and safety functionality that air traffic controllers need in their daily work.
- Open and modular architecture
- Scalable to support all types of ATC units – ACC, APP and tower units
- Data fusion and tracking module, including sophisticated algorithms for high-quality surveillance performance
- Flight data exchange with external ATM system or via AFTN
- State-of-the-art safety net features including STCA, MSAW, APM and APW
- Highly configurable user interface to meet the demands of different user groups
- Can be integrated with other ADB SAFEGATE solutions, for example connected to DIFLIS or as a part of OneControl.
- Meets all requirements of small to medium sized approach and en-route centers as well as tower units
- Limited local dependency allows for cost-effective and timely installation
- Links via standard data exchange to external units allow coordination independently of the neighbor’s infrastructure
- Intuitive user interface reduces the need for training.