New AXON LED runway edge inset lights are our most innovative fixtures yet! Improved optics and reinforced mechanical design are paired with smart electronics that offer multiple control and monitoring options, allowing airports to decide which configuration best suits their operational needs.
An optional integrated LINC 360 communication module with new state-of-the-art technology provides superior immunity to noise and dramatically increases data bandwidth between the control and monitoring system and the light fixtures.
Our newly designed, innovative LED inset fixtures also offer:
- Improved optics enhance photometrics and assure optimum LED life
- New prism deflector design uses a specially designed optical window with chamfered corners helps to prevent damage from snowplows and other equipment rolling over the fixture
- Reduced bottom pan profile allows for a very shallow base can installation
- Improved mechanical design strengthens and consolidates components, improving the customer maintenance experience
- Low profile (Style 3) with no negative slope in prism window preventing debris from obscuring prism
- Reinforced top cover enhances durability and longevity
- Robust SO style cord set protects against insulation damage and ‘water wicking’
- Extra-large bolt opening, lifting hole and pry slot ease maintenance and torquing