KEY FACTS ABOUT ADB SAFEGATE
Our vision is to enable airports to operate more safely, efficiently and sustainably.
Our mission is to provide our customers with superior airport performance from approach to departure.
100+ years of experience
2000+ airports served
170+ countries with delivered projects
26 offices worldwide
Our Focus = Airport Performance
ADB SAFEGATE have an in-house portfolio that cover operational needs from approach to departure. Our offer is a fully integrated airport that provides superior airport performance for the future customer demands.
Guiding an aircraft to its correct position by providing the pilot with intuitive information is critical. ADB SAFEGATE has the automated solutions for data sharing needed to increase safety, efficiency and improve traffic flow.
- 7000 Safedocks installed around the world
- 80% of airport accident occur at the gate and apron area
- Improve apron and gate safety
- Shorter turn-around times
- ICAO compliant advanced visual docking guidance system (A-VDGS)
ADB and Safegate have many decades of experience installing fully integrated airfield lighting solutions, including power, signs and lights, at several thousand airports globally.
- 60+ years of experience in AFL
- In operation at more than 2000 airports
- Wide range of LED airfield lightning 800 000+ LED lights installed
- SESAR/NextGen Future-proof Light Control and Monitoring solutions
- ICAO and FAA compliant
With ADB SAFEGATE’s integrated solutions you get real time information about all movements, from touchdown to gate.
- Present in over 260 towers
- Complete ATC solutions operating aircraft movement from approach to departure
- System integrated secured
Services & Maintenance
- +20 years expertise in maintenance services
- Maintenance Facility Management implemented at leading airports in the Middle East
- From AGL Design to audit & survey, project management and full maintenance