Live technical support - Americas
Welcome to ADB SAFEGATE’s technical services and support for the Americas. We have a dedicated team of experienced technical professionals with in-depth knowledge of our airfield lighting products, including power and control systems, and our Safedock A-VDGS and SAM systems.
Our US-based technical support specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist you via phone. During regular business hours, you can also chat with a service technician.
ADB SAFEGATE technical service (US & Canada): +1-800-545-4157
ADB SAFEGATE technical service (Canada): +1-905-631-1597
ADB SAFEGATE technical service (Outside US & Canada): +1-614-861-1304
We can also be reached via email during regular business hours:
Airfield and Gate: [email protected]
Gate: [email protected]
Before you call
When you have an airfield lighting or system control system problem, we ask that you have the following information ready before calling.
- The airport code
- If not with an airport, then company name (prefer customer id number)
- Contact phone number and email address
- Product with part number preferable or product number
- Have you reviewed the product’s manual and troubleshooting guide
- Do you have a True RMS meter available (and any other necessary tools)
- Be located with the product ready to troubleshoot
When calling about an issue with Safedock A-VDGS, we can serve you better if you collect the following information before you call:
- Relevant information regarding the issue you are calling about, such as gate number, flight number, aircraft type and time of the event.
- What, if any, actions have been taken to resolve the issue prior to the call.
- If available, provide a CCTV recording of the incident to aid in aligning the information from the Safedock log file.