ILP-T is an 8'' bi- and unidirectional light with very low protrusion (style 3). Its small size allows for easy handling and installation in a 100 mm shallow base.
• Low power consumption:
- 40 Watts (one lamp version)
- 2 x 40 Watts (two lamps version).
• Lamp life greater than 1,500 hours at 6.6 Amps.
• Low projection: 6.35 mm (1/4"").
• Small diameter: 203 mm (8"").
• Installation in 100mm shallow base (short cover version).
• Excellent light performances due to the reflector lamp:
- Improved luminous efficacy.
- Identical lamp performance: each lamp change with a new reflector.
- High optical stability: no internal adjustment needed as the pre-focus lamp is always correctly positioned.
• Possibility of separate lighting for bi-directional lights.
• Quick and easy maintenance: minimal components for disassembly/assembly.
• Non-sealed prisms for easy replacement
• Valve for water-tightness testing.
• Many common components with other lights in the same range.
• Easy handling due to small size and light weight.