Frequently asked questions - product repairs and material
1. How do I know if my part is under warranty?
Please refer to our warranty for ADB SAFEGATE standard products and advanced systems. Contact your sales representative if you are unsure of your warranty status.
2. Do I need an incident number for a warranty and non-warranty repair?
Yes, all warranty and non-warranty repairs should have an incident number to be able to reference on the outside of the box when returning material.
3. How long will it take for my item(s) to be repaired?
Contact your regional sales representative for turnaround times on any specific item or quantity.
4. Who pays for shipping?
The customer is responsible for shipping costs of any material returning to ADB Safegate for non-warranty items.
5. How do you recommend packing the faulty item?
All items being sent back for repair, especially elevated fixtures, need to be packed in a secure box with extra packaging to avoid shipping damage. Contact your sales representative if you have questions about packaging.
6. Can I get a technician's repair report?
Technician's reports are available upon request for items that are repaired and returned to you.