An 8" omnidirectional medium-intensity edge light designed with very low projection and no negative slope. Its shallow height makes it fit in a 100 mm base. The fitting has excellent photometrics and very low power consumption.
• Low power consumption: only 40 or 45 Watts.
• Lamp life greater than 1,500 hours for 45 W at 6.6 Amps.
• Low projection: 10 mm (<1/2"").
• Small diameter: 203 mm (8"").
• Shallow depth: installation in 100 mm shallow base (shallow cover version).
• Excellent photometric performances obtained by the use of reflector lamp:
- Improved luminous efficacy.
- Identical lamp performance: Reflector being an integral part of the lamp, hence each time the lamp is changed there will be a new reflector.
- High optical stability: no internal adjustment needed since the pre-focus lamp is always correctly positioned inside the lamp reflector.
• Very easy and quick maintenance: small quantity of components so lights can be easily dismantled.
• Non-sealed prism easy to replace.
• No negative slope: Identical light intensity performances in both dry and rainy conditions.
• Valve for water-tightness test.
• Many parts common with other lights in the same range.
• Easy handling and transport due to small size and low weight.
• Withstand the FAA and IEC Static Load Test.
Find a local representative
If your product is not listed, use our sales contact tool to locate a representative near you!Contact us
Looking for spare parts for your products? Visit our spare parts pages to find what you need.Spare parts