ADB SAFEGATE offers both the IDM 8000 and IDM 8001, which is a smaller size microprocessor-controlled thyristor CCR. Both are specifically designed for the supply and control of airport lighting series circuits.
• Powerful and reliable 16-bit microprocessor provides extensive monitoring functions and also the possibility for future upgrades.
• Modular electrical design with plug-in electronic boards and the possibility to add options later on.
• Space-saving, user and maintenance-friendly mechanical "slim-line" design. 4 hooks for lifting and moving.
• Output current and voltage RMS-values.
• Input voltage and frequency.
• Lamp fault no and % of total lamps.
• Earth fault value.
• Actual power and load power factor.
• Apparent power and % of full load value.
• Cumulative energy consumption.
• Thyristor element temperature.
• Time and date.
• 10 patch fault log with time and date labels.
• Operating hour counters for all steps.
• CCR/system information aux displays.